Monday, May 26, 2014

It doesn't have to be big

Little things can make me happy. But what's a little thing? I got this little computer lamp at IKEA .  a five dollar USB LED lamp which might seem little, but I use it about 3 hours a day, and it's noticeably saving me money because I'm not using desk lamps. That seems like a big deal to me. I guess it's a matter of perspective. I don't get real excited by  new TVs. I know other people do, but I'm more into the technology of my Roku box, than the monitor for it. I get very excited by new CDs, but I've got basically the same stereo I've had since my son was born - I just have added new components. Which is why a blog like this is interesting to me- I find it fascinating what seems important to other people, so I'm hoping that others might find it interesting what I find important. It doesn't have to be big, it just has to be big enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment