Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Some New Glasses From Mezzmer

I've got really pretty bad eyes. I don't have the worst prescription of anyone I know, but it's definitely on the worse side, not better. So I appreciate well made glasses. Mezzmer does glasses extremely well. They don't have the biggest selection, and basically, if you don't like retro plastic glasses, they have nothing for you. However, I do like retro plastic glasses, so they have plenty for me. So, I got two new pair from them- a pair of the Oscars in black, and a pair of the Astaires in brown. I like them as glasses, and they fit well, and are very well constructed. The only thing against, is that I have to get a new eye doctor. This one has got my prescription slightly off, again. I can still use these, but I can't use them for the reason I bought them- as computer glasses at work. I can read just fine with them up to about 20- 22 inches away from my face, but my computer at work is about 28-30 inches away, with small type. These will be fine for reading books, but because my doctor still doesn't listen to me, they will not function as I need them to function. It's definitely been that kind of day. So, I will have to go to another doctor, pay for an eye exam out of pocket, and then, I can order a new pair... Absolutely not Mezzmer's fault. and again, the glasses themselves are great. Just a pisser...

No comments:

Post a Comment